Tile Roof in Tampa, Hillsborough County, St. Pete, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Polk County & Central Florida
A tile roof offers a host of benefits for Florida homes and businesses. In addition to the multi-dimensional beauty, rich colors, and durability of cement tile, tile roofs also are energy efficient and environmentally friendly. For these reasons and more, homeowners and business owners want a tile roof for their structures in Tampa, Brandon, St Petersburg, Clearwater, Lakeland and throughout Central Florida.
Whether it’s for a home roof in Pasco County or a commercial roof in Pinellas County, a concrete tile roof comes with its own unique set of advantages, such as:
- The barrel styling and bright colors of a clay tile roof are ideal for the Mediterranean- and Spanish-style homes that are so popular in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk and throughout the state of Florida.
- In addition to the standard barrel shape, tile roofing also can be manufactured to look like a slate, shake, or shingle roof.
- Tile roof shingles come in white, black and an array of vibrant colors such as reds, oranges, blues, and greens – as well as more subdued hues like beige, brown, gray, and much more.
- Tile roofs are designed to last a long time; as a matter of fact, they are intended to last for the life of the home or business they protect.
- A tile roof can save you up to 22 percent on your energy costs.
- Well-made concrete tiles are Class-A fire rated and also can withstand severe weather such a high winds and hail.
- The manufacture of tile roofing products is environmentally friendly – involving the use of abundant, easy-to-obtain materials such as sand, cement, and water.
Since 1991, Signature Roofing has been installing top quality cement tile, shingle, and metal roofing products for homes, businesses, residential builders, and countless other clients. From our headquarters in Hillsborough County, our roofing contractors proudly serve greater Tampa Bay as well as Hillsborough County and many other Florida communities.
If you want a superior tile roof that has been installed by courteous, experienced professionals who are licensed, insured, and bonded, contact Signature Roofing today for a free estimate.