Metal Roofing for Tampa, Hillsborough County, St. Pete, Pinellas County, Pasco County, Polk County & Central Florida
Metal roofing is the perfect choice for homeowners and business owners who want an energy efficient, hurricane resistant roof that will last a lifetime. And, Signature Roofing is the perfect choice for anyone who needs an experienced, reliable metal roofing contractor in Tampa, Brandon, St Petersburg, Clearwater, Lakeland and surrounding areas.
Signature Roofing has been installing a wide variety of commercial and home roof systems throughout the state since 1991. In recent years, we’ve found that metal roofing has become a very popular roofing system for our customers in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk and beyond.
There are many reasons why metal roofing appeals to our customers, such as:
- It’s energy efficient – reflective steel and other metal roofing can reduce summer cooling costs by as much as 25-30%.
- It’s engineered to withstand hurricane force winds of up to 120 miles per hour.
- It exceeds the strictest building codes in the nation.
- It has a lifespan of 50 years.
- It comes in a variety of colors to enhance your home’s appearance.
- It can be manufactured to look like a tile roof, shake roof, shingle roof, and other styles.
- It could lower your homeowners insurance premiums.
- It’s as quiet as any other type of roofing material.
- It enhances the value of your home or business.
- It is an environmentally responsible material because it’s made from recycled content.
Once you’ve decided you want a metal roof for your home or business, it’s time to choose the best metal roofing contractors. Based in Hillsborough County, Signature Roofing is the superior choice in Tampa, St. Petersburg and many other Florida communities because:
- We always install the highest quality metal roofing products.
- Our metal roof products are available in galvalume, aluminum, stone coated steel, and much more.
- We’ve installed thousands of metal roofs on homes and businesses in Tampa Bay and throughout the state.
- All of our installers are highly trained and are employees of Signature Roofing – we don’t send subcontractors to your home or business.
- We’re licensed, bonded, and fully insured.
- We make sure there is a supervisor on-site at all of our roofing jobs to assist our customers and answer questions.
Metal roofing may cost more than a shingle roof, but the benefits and value of metal roofs far exceed the initial investment. Please contact Signature Roofing today for a free estimate on your roofing needs. We look forward to discussing our array of products and services with you.